How To Read God's Word
How To Memorize A Verse
1. Pick a verse that speaks to you.
2. Say the reference before and after the verse.
3. Read the verse aloud many times. Record it!
4. Break the verse into natural phrases.
5. Emphasize key words when quoting the verse.
6. Write down the verse and erase a word one at a time.
7. Write out the verse on a flash card.
8. Carry some cards with you at all times for review.
9. Display your verses in prominent places.
10. Always memorize the verse word perfect.
11. Put the verse to music. Write a song!
12. Get a partner so you can check each other.
Get the Free Bible app, that can connect you with discussion groups, daily reading plans, and help you keep your prayer times on schedule. downloadable for phones, tablets, or home computers.
How To Study God's Word
SUGGESTED RESOURCES FOR BIBLE STUDY
A good Personal Study Bible:
"The Life Application Bible” (Tyndale)
A good Topical Study Bible:
“Thompson Chain Reference Bible” - NKJV (Kirkbride)
A good Background Study Bible:
“The NIV Study Bible” (Zondervan)
Other Important Study Tools: